Welcome to Crooklyn’s Corner, the podcast that’s basically a hodgepodge of topics focused on the combat sports and entertainment community. The show will feature special interviews, fantasy matchmaking/analysis and whatever else we can come up with to keep our listeners steeped in fresh and engaging content. The show is hosted by Stephie Haynes and airs when needed to fill gaps in our Bloody Elbow Presents podcast network.
Here is a summary of the topics discussed or questions asked. Time stamps won’t always be available as our conversations tend to be very fluid and bounce back & forth frequently. However, when fantasy matchmaking and analysis is the focal point of an episode, we will definitely timestamp when each fight breakdown begins. As always, I hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as I enjoyed recording it.
- UFC Vegas 36 chit chat
- Who is your all-time favorite fighter? (Why)
- Who is your least favorite fighter? (Why)
- Which fighter do you think has improved the most over the last year?
- Which fighter has devolved the most over the last year? (whether unexpectedly or due to age, fight wear, etc)
- Which new (ish) fighter has the highest ceiling?
- Which has the lowest?
- What divisions do you think have the least stable champs and why? (Predict champ changes)
- What in-fight mistakes make you rage out the most?
- Who really has the best boxing in MMA right now?
- Which gritty, grindy fighter should we be paying attention to?
- Which flashy fighter with a shallow skillset should we be paying attention to?
- When there’s a particularly dismal card, do you have a ritual of sorts to prepare yourself for analysis?
- You and Zane are the resident film and television snobs. What TV do you watch and what movie has stuck out to you over the last month or so, whether it be for good reasons or bad?
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the Bloody Elbow Presents name. Follow Crooklyn’s Twitter account: Stephie Haynes and the show account Crooklyn’s Corner.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.