The Show Money crew is Paul the economist, Jason the lawyer, and John Nash, Bloody Elbow’s Financials Columnist, who also happens to be the man who knows everyone and everything in MMA. They bring you the business side of MMA, in depth, in a way you won’t find anywhere else!
In our latest episode, the crew discusses:
1. UFC Antitrust Lawsuit Update
2. Endeavor’s Second Quarter: “The best first half the UFC has ever had”
3. Endeavor Stock Options Controversy
4. Jake Paul on Fighter Pay, Fighter Pay Issues in General
5. What Might Be the Best Way to Address Fighter Pay?
FOR THE AUDIO BROADCAST OF THIS EPISODE PLEASE VISIT OUR SOUNDCLOUD CHANNEL...
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.