Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC 266 PREVIEW:
Review of the three significant fights at the top of the card, including picks, breakdowns, favored fighters and why:
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler 2
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Lauren Murphy for the UFC Flyweight Championship
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega for the UFC Featherweight Championship
More from the daily show this week:
- Jessica Andrade shouldn’t be shamed regarding Only Fans, UFC should be shamed for underpaying its fighters
- Dana White as a cowardly boss
- Florida approved Evander Holyfield to box by the medical requirements, but those aren’t the only boxes that need to be checked
- Joe Rogan lied by omission when threatening to sue CNN
- The UFC and Dana White need to answer what it did for Raquel Pennington while she was hospitalized with COVID-19 — If anything
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.