Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC Vegas 33 Review:
- MMA fans won big on Saturday night with UFC Vegas 33 and Bellator 263
- A little bit about the main event and co-main event from Bellator 263
- Sean Strickland - cooking meth in a trailer or in prison
- Can the UFC gives us some clarity on COVID-19 protocols?
- Nicco Montano comes in heavy - will UFC cut her?
- UFC kind of enforces COVID-19 mask mandates
- The jury is still out on Phillip Rowe after his win over the “tough” Orion Cosce
- Zarrukh Adashev fought smart against Ryan Benoit
- Ryan Benoit what are you pointing at?
- Ashley Yoder needs to work on her confidence
- Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Rafa Garcia was a good one to close the prelims
- Jason Witt and Bryan Barberena have a sloppy fun fight
- Melsik Baghdasaryan shows off his kickboxing base
- Collin Anglin, why was your hand so low?
- Jared Gooden ends his losing skid and it does not take him long to do so
- Cheyanne Buys has a bounce back performance
- Sean Strickland uses volume to defeat Uriah Hall
- Questions continue to follow Uriah Hall
- UFC and ESPN use the $50K bonus to Cheyanne Buys as a feel good story. It wasn’t
- Sean Strickland wants to kill someone in the octagon? Is Dana White going to let this slide? He didn’t when Frank Mir said he wanted to kill Brock Lesnar.
More from C’Mon Now This Past Week:
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.