Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
This Week’s Review:
- Chad Mendes should have questions, not praise for the UFC
- Some advice for Gable Steveson, including running from Ali Abdelaziz
- Of course Michael Chandler wants Dustin Poirier to skip the title fight and wait for Conor McGregor
- Sean O’Malley learns a lesson via Sean Shelby
- MMA media lets Dana White slide on “apples and oranges” comment regarding interim heavyweight title vs. interim women’s bantamweight title
- McGregor is back on his BS, what will Dana White, UFC, ESPN and Disney do now that it’s directed at a UFC employee?
- Jon Jones’ team is making unforced errors and it might cost him
- ”Man, F Joe Rogan” – Rogan piles BS on top of rumors on top of assumptions and that is why he is a dangerous person
- Sean O’Malley might be hurting himself in the long run
- Fans might want to consider that fighters, like Paige VanZant are people. Not just entertainers.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.