Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
Best of Week 63:
- Some thoughts on Sarah Alpar’s GoFundMe, Jake Paul, Triller Fight Club and the UFC
- Why I don’t think Georges St-Pierre’s UFC contract is going to “expire”
- Artem Lobov’s reason for Conor McGregor staying with his current coaches could also be the reason McGregor should leave those coaches
- Why I wouldn’t manage a UFC fighter and why most UFC fighters don’t need managers
- Preview and pick for UFC 264 main event - Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 3
- Chael Sonnen picked the wrong thing to focus on when defending UFC pay
- Preview and pick for UFC 264 co-main event - Stephen Thompson vs. Gilbert Burns
- UFC fighters don’t do what Terrence McKinney did
- UFC fighters don’t understand MMA scoring. That’s scary.
- The Moron vs. The Drunk Guy would be a great promotion
- Why was there no uproar over the Venum deal like there was for the Reebok deal?
- Why I care about UFC pay and why it’s important that UFC pay gets disclosed
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.