Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC Vegas 28 Wrap Up:
- Sometimes the commentators are wrong on the judging criteria
- Manon Fiorot takes advantage of a huge opportunity
- Makwan Amirkhani’s UFC “debut” doesn’t go so well
- Tanner Boser’s lack of wrestling
- Montana De La Rosa does damage
- Gregory Rodrigues that was some nice striking
- Santiago Ponzinibbio comes back in a big way
- Marcin Tybura is on a five-fight winning streak
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik can finish his opponents at any time
- UFC 263 Picks and Predictions
- Tito Ortiz runs from politics when he finds it’s not just the Tito Ortiz show
- UFC makes Pride fight kits available, but ignores the homophobia and transphobia of its fighters
- Malki Kawa gives managerial advice to Jake Paul. Yes, Kawa who just lost Jon Jones as a client
- Tyron Woodley’s biggest payday will come against Jake Paul and that could be a reason Dana White doesn’t want UFC fighters boxing YouTubers
- Eugene Bareman played us all when it comes to Robert Whittaker — nice work
- UFC ownership turns a profit because UFC sponsorship and media rights increased — UFC fighters get zero of that money. They should get close to 50 percent
- Jorge Masvidal puts some of his bare knuckle content behind a paywall. Is he sharing that with the fighters?
- Of course Floyd Mayweather wants easy money to take a rematch with Conor McGregor. He’d be silly not to do that
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.