Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC VEGAS 30 RECAP:
- Why UFC fighters betting on themselves could be an issue for the UFC
- Daniel Cormier and Paul Felder have a good chuckle over fighters passing out after a weight cut
- Marcin Prachnio and his kicks
- Jeremiah Wells’ UFC debut
- Keep an eye on Shavkat Rakhmonov
- Kennedy Nzechukwu with the comeback
- Renato Moicano fights smart
- Tim Means is on a nice run at 37
- Andre Fili’s night ends in heartbreak
- Timur Valiev calls out UFC matchmakers
- Tanner Boser did not grab the cage and Ovince Saint Preux might have a case to overturn the results of the fight
- Ciryl Gane is legit
MORE FROM C’MON NOW PODCAST:
- UFC makes Pride fight kits available, but ignores the homophobia and transphobia of its fighters
- Tyron Woodley’s biggest payday will come against Jake Paul and that could be a reason Dana White doesn’t want UFC fighters boxing YouTubers
- UFC ownership turns a profit because UFC sponsorship and media rights increased — UFC fighters get zero of that money. They should get close to 50 percent
- Dana White vs. Paulo Costa
- Dana White needs to get off his high horse after putting on Toney and CM Punk fights
- Dana White seems amused that UFC is not going to offer health benefits
- Fighters should get paid based on fights, wins, rankings and placement on the card. That’s not how the UFC operates today.
- Jarred Cannonier makes some good points and some bad points about fighter pay
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.