Hi listeners! This is your BE Presents Podcasts Manager writing to you! We are seeking your feedback on ways to improve the ‘Best of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast’ in order to garner more listeners across our podcast network, so we can keep bringing you the show every Wednesday afternoon. If you have any input we may find useful, please drop it in the comments or email me directly: June M. Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!!!
Now, on with our show, enjoy...
Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
This past week:
- Illegal kick and what can be done in these situations
- Merab Dvalishvili impresses
- Sean Strickland had no reason to be disappointed
- Giga Chikadze deserves a step up in competition
- Things to consider before giving Jiri Prochazka a title shot
- A one-sided beating doesn’t deserve “fight of the night”
- Nick Diaz’s manager is right, Khamzat Chimaev doesn’t deserve to fight Diaz or in my opinion doesn’t deserve to make his name off Diaz
- Ion Cutelaba won’t be punished for shoving Dustin Jacoby because that’s something the UFC loves to promote
- Some thoughts on Zabit Magomedsharipov and UFC contracts
- Drakkar Klose doesn’t see Jeremy Stephens as a “savage” and it’s hard not to side with Klose in this instance
- Ari Emanuel flubs former UFC champs name - which tells me that UFC fighters aren’t even the product the UFC sells, they’re the parts that produce the product
- Why do people think Ali Abdelaziz would be a good manager for Jon Jones? He wouldn’t
- Conor McGregor is a petty man. Dustin Poirier is an admirable man.
- Dana White blames boxers for calling out UFC fighters, shouldn’t it be the other way around?
- UFC covered its ass pretty well for UFC 261, but if fans get sick, well, that’s tough shit
- UFC only seems to care about LGBTQ issues when its convenient for the UFC
- “C’mon now”, with a win over Dustin Poirier, Conor McGregor does not “deserve” a lightweight title shot
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.