Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC 261 Recap
- Ariane Carnelossi and Na Liang set the tone for the night
- Jeff Molina showed impressive boxing especially in the third round
- Kazula Vargas shows his experience
- Danaa Batgerel ends the early prelims with a quick KO
- Pat Sabatini has some skills and should be on your “must watch” list
- Brendan Allen vs. Karl Roberson was a weird one
- Randy Brown scored an unconventional finish
- Anthony Smith gave Jimmy Crute the dead leg
- Let’s talk about Uriah Hall and Chris Weidman
- Valentina Shevchenko was a steamroller
- Rose Namajunas recaptures the title from Weili Zhang
- Kamaru Usman silences Jorge Masvidal
- In praise of the UFC 261 fight card
- Why did Joe Rogan feel obligated to point out Rose Namajunas’ looks?
- Jon Anik (correctly) warns fighters about the judging during the broadcast
- Toto…c’mon now UFC, outsource the promotion for the African champions
- Sean O’Malley and Conor McGregor - calf kick deniers
- About the crowd
- Let’s not call UFC 261 a success just yet
- Trevor Wittman is already on to the next battle
- Jake Paul is living rent free in many minds
- Hey, Jorge Masvidal, what’s the story with that support a convicted murderer shirt?
- Dana White fails at walking back his attack on the Las Vegas Review Journal and writer Adam Hill
- Why is Daniel Cormier picking a fight with Jake Paul? Whatever the reason, it makes Cormier look bad and silly
- What’s next for Jorge Masvidal?
- What’s next for Jessica Andrade?
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.