The UFC 259 pay-per-view portion will go live soon, and all the live streaming details can be found right here. Featured on the main event in Las Vegas is a highly anticipated super-fight involving middleweight champ Israel Adesanya, who will be moving up to face light heavyweight title holder Jan Blachowicz.
Two other title bouts also populate the very stacked card.
The main card will start at 10 p.m. ET, while the actual main event is expected to begin between 11:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET.
If you’re from the US, you only have one way to stream the event: The UFC pay-per-view is exclusively available for purchase (for $69.99) on the streaming service ESPN+. A live radio-style play-by-play can also be viewed on the embed above.
For international viewers, here is how you can access the live stream for the event:
- The PPV card can be purchased online through UFC.tv or UFC Fight Pass.
- Non U.S. residents with Android or Apple devices can watch the event on apps available at the Google Play and iTunes stores.
- TV streaming services Apple TV, LG Smart Apps, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung Apps offer the UFC.TV app, will give you access to UFC.TV where you can order the PPV outside the U.S.
- PPV is also available for purchase through Xbox Live and PlayStation Events (through their dedicated gaming consoles).
- The United Kingdom is broadcasting the PPV on BT Sport Box Office.
The full UFC PPV card is as follows:
Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya [LHW title]
Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson [FW title]
Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling [BW title]
Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober
Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakic