Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here... the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
This week -
- Dana White throws Ciryl Gane under the bus for no reason.
- I hope Khamzat Chimaev gets the testing and care he should before he returns.
- Daniel Cormier is wrong, Dana White does not need to keep bothering Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Why was Bobby Green’s weight cutting failure not a big issue? Have we begun to accept these things instead of still pushing for change?
- Curtis Blaydes makes a good point as to why “show and win” pay should go away — it doesn’t make for more exciting fights.
- Dana White gives Ottman Azaitar a second chance.
- Kamaru Usman is critical of Colby Covington not fighting Leon Edwards.
- Of course T.J. Dillashaw shouldn’t get an immediate title fight.
- Let’s not give Dana White the bulk of the credit for the success of the UFC.
- Curtis Blaydes might want to leave the UFC as fast as he can.
- Hell no, Jon Jones shouldn’t fight Derrick Lewis.
- Derrick Lewis should fight out his UFC contract and get free agent offers so he can drive up the price on his next contract.
- Kevin Holland says some dumb things about Covid-19.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.