Bloody Elbow Presents a new podcast to our network with ‘The Best of the C’mon Now MMA Podcast’, a new feature that will broadcast to you every Wednesday afternoon at 2pm CST.
Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical and unbiased eye.
This being the fourth edition of this hour-long (give or take) podcast, here is some detail on what’s going on here. The “regular” C’mon Now MMA Podcast is a daily podcast of varying lengths, the concept of the podcast is to look at goings-on in MMA and dig below the surface of that news — it can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, during the fourth episode of the weekly “Best of” edition of the podcast. We hope you enjoy listening to the show and will continue to support it going forward.
- The MMAJA’s advice to media on the UFC’s waiver in Jacksonville
- Dominick Cruz vs. Keith Peterson
- Throw the damn towel and MMA culture
- Jon Jones deserves a big payday to fight Francis Ngannou
- Dana White goes off on New York Times
- Disappointment in Marc Montoya’s response to Anthony Smith fight
- The UFC’s failures in Florida
- Where are the fights for the next two UFC events?
- High-level athletes and COVID-19
- Ali Abdelaziz drops the ball
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM – whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.