The biggest pro-wrestling show of the year is back and things are weird. WrestleMania 36 was supposed to go down in Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, but COVID-19 has changed the way everything is happening. Instead, the show will take place over two days, April 4th and 5th, and is pre-taped due to the stay at home orders issued by the counties and state of Florida.
This post will cover day two of the show. There will be nine matches - one on the pre-show, and eight on the main card. Last night’s main card ran for about three hours, so you can expect something similar today.
The entire show will air on the WWE Network, including a pre-show each day. The pre-shows will start at 6pm ET/3pm PT, with the the main cards beginning at 7pm ET/4pm PT. The show will also be streamed on Fite TV, which you can watch above on Bloody Elbow. The FITE TV stream will air in the US and “select international territories” for a fee.
Matches scheduled for Day 2
- Drew McIntyre defeated Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Championship
- John Cena vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt - I have no idea what the hell I just saw.
- Bayley defeated Sasha Banks, Naomi, Lacey Evans and Tamina to retain the Smackdown Women’s Championship
- The Street Profits (c) defeated Angel Garza & Austin Theory to retain the Raw tag team titles
- Edge defeated Randy Orton (Last Man Standing Match)
- Aleister Black defeated Bobby Lashley
- Otis defeated Dolph Ziggler
- Charlotte Flair defeated Rhea Ripley to NXT Women’s Championship
- Liv Morgan defeated Natalya (Kickoff show)