Bloody Elbow Presents a new podcast to our network with The Best of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast, a new feature that will broadcast to you every Wednesday afternoon at 2pm CST.
The show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; and presented with a critical and unbiased eye.
This being the first edition of this hour-long (give or take) podcast, here is some detail on what’s going on here. The “regular” C’mon Now MMA Podcast is a daily podcast of varying lengths, the concept of the podcast is to look at goings-on in MMA and dig below the surface of that news.
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, during this inaugural episode of the weekly “Best of” edition of the podcast. We hope you enjoy listening to the show and will continue to support it going forward.
- Why I hate MMA (I don’t)
- UFC fighters and hazard pay for Jacksonville events
- Why do people believe Dana White?
- Bellator does the right thing, PFL sort of does the right thing
- Patricio Freire sounds off on the UFC
- Dana White avoids questions about COVID-19 testing
- What is the safety plan for Jacksonville events?
- UFC London fighters do not get their show money
- MMA managers siding with the UFC instead of protecting their clients
- Virtue signaling in MMA
- The MMA media’s responsibility in Jacksonville
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM – whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.