Welcome to Crooklyn’s Corner, the podcast that’s basically a hodgepodge of topics focused on the combat sports and entertainment community. The show will feature special interviews, fantasy matchmaking/analysis and whatever else we can come up with to keep our listeners steeped in fresh and engaging content. The show is hosted by Stephie Haynes and airs when needed to fill gaps in our Bloody Elbow Presents podcast network.
Here is a summary of the topics discussed or questions asked. Time stamps won’t always be available as our conversations tend to be very fluid and bounce back & forth frequently. However, when fantasy matchmaking and analysis is the focal point of an episode, we will definitely timestamp when each fight breakdown begins. As always, I hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as I enjoyed recording it.
- Economic Task Force
- The S&P Global Report (unsustainable capital structure, credit rating downgrade)
- Exactly how separate is Endeavor talent agency from the UFC side?
- Dana says, “Return is expensive, but we have it figured out.” How expensive is returning?
- Fight Island possible costs
- UFC conference call with only the fighters
- What happens if the UFC doesn’t meet obligation to ESPN for scheduled cards?
- When does the UFC reach the point that WWE hit and start cutting staff?
- Could we see fighters released from contracts because the UFC couldn’t meet fight deadlines?
- Corporate sponsors’ role with the UFC and associated fallout from pandemic
- Top Rank looking at Florida to hold boxing cards
- How hard is boxing hit by this pandemic?
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the Bloody Elbow Presents name. Follow Crooklyn’s Twitter account: Stephie Haynes and the show account Crooklyn’s Corner.
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV , iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM – whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on any of our BE Presents channels.