The Show Money crew is Paul the economist, Jason the lawyer, and John the man who knows everyone and everything in MMA.
In today’s episode, we discuss Wilder-Fury 2, the $300 million UFC dividend payment, and a business interview with PFL’s co-founder & more!
For those interested in specific parts, here are the start times for each segment:
- Wilder-Fury 2 and a possible Top Rank sale - 0:38
- John’s Courtney Love story - 24:00
- The recent $300 million UFC dividend payment - 24:40
- Business interview with PFL co-founder Donn Davis - 49:30
- Update on class certification in the antitrust lawsuit - 1:26:00
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM – whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.