Welcome to the Tinder Predictions series. If you aren’t already familiar with these articles then buckle in, you’re in for a roller coaster ride. Ahead of UFC PPV events, Bloody Elbow takes to the popular dating app, Tinder, to see what predictions users have on the headlining fight(s). We will keep a tally and display screenshots of the most interesting comments, predictions “hot takes,” and pick-up lines from our findings.
This chapter of Tinder Predictions comes ahead of ‘UFC 255 - ‘FIGUEIREDO VS PEREZ’ on Saturday, November 21, which will take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Deiveson Figueiredo (19-1) is expected to defend his Flyweight title against Alex Perez (24-5) in the main event of the night.
Team: Deiveson Figueiredo
- Many people were still raving about Khabib Nurmagomedov’s fight.
- 100% part of the vetting process.
- I was just impressed with the spelling of Jedrzejczyk’s name.
- “GSP the GOAT.”
- We most certainly do not have a casual over here.
- “Foreign fighters are built different”.
- Very specific.
- Can’t argue with this logic.
- Profile disclaimer is that I’m on there for MMA discussions only.
- Of course he is.
- This is some serious fortune telling here.
- Great opener.
- I laughed at the opener. Honestly.
Team: Alex Perez
With that, we have come to the conclusion of the UFC 255 chapter in the Tinder Predictions series on Bloody Elbow. In total, we matched with 101 profiles and received 68 official votes for this matchup.
Deiveson Figueiredo - 57
Alex Perez - 11
In conclusion, the Tinder users have spoken, and by their vote, we should expect Deiveson Figueiredo to defeat Alex Perez and defend his Flyweight title for the first time officially.