Josh Emmett takes time out to speak with Bloody Elbow’s Shakiel ‘Shak’ Mahjouri following his win at UFC Sacramento. Emmett opens up about how his rough childhood turned him into a zero-fear fighter. He also talks about the training style at Team Alpha Male, how much he spent at his after-party, and possibly fighting Jose Aldo. Emmett also ranked five of the hardest-hitting legends of all-time: Mark Hunt, Chuck Liddell, Dan Henderson, Robbie Lawler and Takanori Gomi.
- 1:33 - How Team Alpha Male has fostered new talent and rejuvenated old talent
- 4:05 - Josh Emmett’s UFC Sacramento after-party
- 5:25 - How much did Emmett spend at the bar?
- 6:25 - How it feels to finally get a Post-Fight Bonus
- 6:58 - How Josh Emmett overcomes fear
- 8:48 - Rough upbringing, drug addiction, alcohol abuse and run-ins with the law
- 11:23 - Aspirations of being a police officer
- 13:45 - How likely is a Jose Aldo matchup?
- 16:55 - Who are the pound-for-pound hardest punchers in MMA?
How far away is Josh Emmett from a title shot?
This poll is closed
Other, Leave us a Comment
Emmett can be followed on twitter - @JoshEmmettUFC, on instagram - joshemmettufc, or on facebook - JoshEmmettUFC; for more on his fight history check out his pages at Tapology.com, UFC.com or his Wikipedia.
If you enjoyed our interview, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, blubrry, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM – whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.