Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode today featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a preview of Bellator 204’s main event. We also have a fresh installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC 227 apparently does 300k buys — 3:11
- Andrea Lee allegedly assaulted by husband with nazi-inspired tattoos — 10:29
- Filthy Tom Lawler gets his release 2 months before his USADA suspension ends, after they refused it earlier — 16:59
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ — 24:07
- Mia St. John scorches earth saying that everyone in boxing is using PEDs, and outs her own PED past
- MLB star stable after contracting bacterial infection that entered bloodstream, affected internal organs
- Women’s 5000m runner thinks she’s won silver medal, stopped running one lap early, ends up out of the medals
- Anderson Silva thinks everyone wants to see him fight GSP — 46:36
- UFC 229 tickets cost more than the average McGregor fine — 55:07
- Staff standings — 1:03:27
- Iain: 101-54
- Mookie: 91-64
- Stephie: 89-66
- Bellator 204 main event (Caldwell vs. Lahat) picks:
- Iain: Caldwell
- Mookie: Caldwell
- Stephie: Caldwell
Happy Birthday Iain Kidd!
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.