Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode today featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week, a preview of UFC Singapore and a new installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC 225 actually did 250K buys, not 150K — 2:37
- Meltzer: Lesnar “under discussion” to attend UFC 226 to challenge Stipe-DC winner — 10:58
- Josh Barnett retiring, working with UFC on terms of dismissal — 19:30
- Wonderboy wants side kicks to the knee banned — 23:22
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ — 27:26
- Portugal’s Pepe commits the worst dive of the World Cup
- US lawmakers want to criminalize doping in international competition
- David Haye retires
- Mousasi vs Rory Mac happening — 40:48
- Wanderlei says he’s fighting Rampage on Sept. 29 — 43:34
- Predictions — 47:34
- Iain: Jingliang, Clark, Pedro, Edwards
- Mookie: Jingliang, Clark, Pedro, Edwards
- Stephie: Jingliang, Clark, Pedro, Edwards
- Iain: 78-34
- Mookie: 70-42
- Stephie: 68-44
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.