Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode today featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week, a review of UFC 225 and an informative interview with weight-cutting specialist, George Lockhart. We also have a new installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- Dana White vs Mike Jackson — 2:00
- UFC 225 reported to have done 150,000 buys — 9:10
- UFC signs Greg Hardy — 20:57
- Remembering Anthony Bourdain — 30:20
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ — 36:02
- Canelo vs. GGG 2 gets finalized, two hours after De La Hoya declared the fight dead
- Deontay Wilder accepts terms to fight Anthony Joshua
- USA/Canada/Mexico to host 2026 World Cup, which will include a ridiculous 48 teams
- Interview with George Lockhart about Yoel Romero’s weight-cutting issues — 54:48
- Dana White says Zuffa Boxing won’t work with any sanctioning bodies — 1:27:55
- Staff standings — 1:33:03
- Iain: 78-34
- Mookie: 70-42
- Stephie: 68-44
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.