Okay, so UFC 222 was a bit of a mixed bag, but think of it this way: it was the last UFC card for a full two weeks. That’s right! Which means we had time to discuss all of the following on this week’s Heavy Hands:
- Cris Cyborg crushing Yana Kunitskaya
- How Brian Ortega became the first man to ever finish Frankie Edgar
- Sean O’Malley’s slick victory over Andre Soukhamthath
- Cody Stamann and Alex Hernandez notching big wins over ranked opponents
- Deontay Wilder’s wonderfully weird and wild win over Luis Ortiz in the boxing ring
- And three thought-provoking questions from our listeners!
To download this episode directly, right-click and save this link.
And if your appetite for spicy fight analysis and banter just can’t be sated, you would do well to check out the Heavy Hands Patreon, where $3 a month gets you access to all of our delicious bonus content. Check out episode #4 of The Underdogs, wherein Phil Mackenzie joins Connor to celebrate the style, career, and legacy of Pat “Bam Bam” Healy—before going on to talk about a bunch of other slow guys with red hair. For a preview, you can also listen to episode one of The Underdogs in its entirety, for free, right here.