This week, on Heavy Hands, your hosts cover a number of topics, including:
- Screaming at Fight Pass
- Jeremy Stephens’ fluidity in contrast to Josh Emmett
- Jessica Andrade’s unstoppable killer instinct
- Swearing at Fight Pass
- Donald Cerrone’s quality preparation for Yancy Medeiros
- Stabbing the computer monitor with a knife
- James Vick’s steadily improving boxing
And more! Including a couple of top-notch questions from our listeners.
To download this episode directly, right-click and save this link.
You can also find Heavy Hands on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher, where you can subscribe and check out all our past episodes.
And if your appetite for spicy fight analysis and banter just can’t be sated, you would do well to check out the Heavy Hands Patreon, where $3 a month gets you access to all of our delicious bonus content. If you’d like a preview first, you can check out a teaser of our 2017 awards show, here, and you can also listen to episode one of The Underdogs in its entirety, for free, right here.