It’s another big night of fights for Bellator MMA, as tonight (Saturday, October 13th) sees MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko take on former UFC title challenger and notorious heel Chael Sonnen in the Bellator heavyweight tournament semifinals. The winner of this Bellator 208 main event will take on Ryan Bader in the final, tentatively slotted for January in Los Angeles.
The rest of the main card includes a lightweight bout between former UFC champion Benson Henderson and heavy-handed contender Saad Awad. Longtime heavyweight contender Cheick Kongo also returns against Bellator newcomer Tim Johnson, who previously fought under the UFC banner. Former Bellator middleweight champion faces fellow Russian Anatoly Tokov in what should be a great scrap, while the main card opens with featherweight contender Henry Corrales against submission specialist Andy Main.
Here are the basic details on the entire event, how you can watch the card, where you can catch a live stream, and more.
- The Bellator 208 preliminary card streams online starting at 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT through DAZN and the Bellator.com live video player.
- Main card action kicks off at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT on DAZN. This streaming service is available in the following countries: United States, Canada, Italy, Japan, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. For US viewers, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial right now.
- In addition to the DAZN broadcast, Paramount Network is televising the main card at 9 PM ET/PT, so you can watch either through DAZN’s stream or on TV.
- If you don’t want to stream DAZN online, you can broadcast DAZN on your TV. Options include Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung TV, Apple TV, PlayStation, and Xbox. Review the instructions here.
- Can’t stream DAZN on your computer or on television? These are the options for streaming DAZN on Android Tablets and Phones, the Amazon Fire Tablet, and the Apple iPhone and iPad.
- Paramount Network subscribers can access the network’s website and watch Bellator live whether on a computer or a tablet or smartphone.