Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode for our listeners featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a preview of this weekend’s UFC 215 card. We also have a new installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
*Iain Kidd is still taking care of personal matters, so it was just Mookie and Stephie this week.*
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
- Sports That Can't Stop No Double Leg™ - 34:15
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- Mayweather-McGregor didn’t break the gate record (did $53M)
- Cris Cyborg gets her boxing license
- CM Punk possibly getting another fight
- John Makdessi moves to Roufussport camp
- Ben Askren retiring after Shinya Aoki fight
- Reebok’s new fight kits
- Paige VanZant details passing out multiple times while cutting to 115
- Paige VanZant moving to flyweight division
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ - 34:15
- Staff predictions and standings
- The Mookie curse is alive and well (mentioned the unmentionable — a main event falling through at the last minute)
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you're looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we're under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.