Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a special episode this week, featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a preview of this weekend’s UFC Fight Night 117 (Saitama) card. We also have a new installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Sports That Can't Stop No Double Leg™ - 21:20
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC Pittsburgh recap
- Edmond Tarverdyan wants Ronda Rousey to come back for fight with Cris Cyborg
- Carlos Condit wants a fight
- Who Condit should fight
- Luke Rockhold’s journey back to title contention
- Demetrious Johnson vs. Ray Borg is only co-main event at UFC 116
- Bellator makes an excellent fight for January: Douglas Lima vs. Rory MacDonald
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
Staff predictions and standings:
UFC Japan picks: OSP-Okami, Gadelha-Andrade, Gomi-Kim, Formiga-Sasaki |
Bellator 183 picks: Bendo/Pitbull, Ayala/Nelson, Daley/Larkin
Last Week’s Picks:
Mookie: GGG, Jotko, Usman, Smith, Rockhold (3-1-1)
Stephie: Canelo, Jotko, Usman, Smith, Rockhold (3-1-1)
Iain: GGG, Jotko, Usman, Lombard, Rockhold (2-2-1)
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you're looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we're under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.