Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a special episode this week, featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a preview of this weekend’s UFC 215 card. We also have new installments of our popular segments Q & A with Captain Kidd™ and Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
- Q & A with Captain Kidd™ - 23:55
- Sports That Can't Stop No Double Leg™ - 41:15
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC 215 recap
- Jon Jones B sample comes back positive for Turinabol
- Jones’ win overturned
- Daniel Cormier reinstated as champion
- Jesse Taylor flagged by USADA for a banned substance
- Conor McGregor is getting sued over bottle-throwing incident at UFC 202 presser
- Demetrious Johnson didn’t get paid for UFC 215
- Johnson vs. Borg reset for UFC 216
- Mark Hunt’s comments lead to mass concern in the community for his health
- Q & A with Captain Kidd™
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you're looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we're under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.