Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a special episode this week, featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a UFC Fight Night 110 main card breakdown. We also have new installments of our popular segments: RantyPants™ and Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
- RantyPants™ - 31:30
- Sports That Can't Stop No Double Leg™ - 48:50
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- Demetrious Johnson’s scathing open letter about UFC fighter treatment
- Reports that Dana White hasn’t been involved in May/Mac negotiations
- Dana White’s buying & demolishing of Las Vegas mansions
- Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz were feuding again
- The “Holloway Era”
- UFC Auckland discussion
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you're looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we're under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.