On Saturday night, the UFC will host a landmark show that will mark a historic turning point in the promotion's history. Following two consecutive nights of fights, UFC 200 is the culminating act that has long been anticipated by fight fans around the world. Several title fights are peppered across the main card, including a women's bantamweight main event between Miesha Tate and Amanda Nunes, as well as the return of Brock Lesnar.
The co-main event will feature the unexpected comeback of former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar. The ‘Beast Incarnate' is scheduled to face Mark Hunt.
The event also features Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva in a non-title fight, Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar for the interim featherweight title, and Travis Browne vs. Cain Velasquez in a heavyweight bout.
The four-fight preliminary card on Fox Sports 1 begins at 8:00 p.m. ET. The Fox Sports 1 preliminary card consists of: Julianna Pena vs. Cat Zingano, Kelvin Gastelum vs. Johny Hendricks, Raphael Assuncao vs. T.J. Dillashaw, and Enrique Marin vs. Sage Northcutt.
Leading into the preliminary portion of the card is 90mins of online viewing at UFC Fight Pass. The three fights are Joe Lauzon vs. Diego Sanchez, Gegard Mousasi vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos, and Takanori Gomi vs. Jim Miller.
- The night's action kicks off with four preliminary fights on UFC Fight Pass at 6 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FS1 starting at 8 p.m. ET
- The PPV main card beings at 10 p.m. ET.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here including Comcast and DirecTV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox Live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here, the Android Market and AppStore or even now on YouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 200 action on Xbox Live and PS3/PS4 with the help of their video game consoles.