On Saturday night, the UFC will head to Curitiba, Brazil with an intriguing night of fights spearheaded by a heavyweight title fight between Fabricio Werdum and Stipe Miocic. The co-main event will showcase a middleweight contest between Vitor Belfort and Ronaldo Souza.
The main card will also feature Mauricio Rua vs. Corey Anderson and the debut of Cris Cyorg against Leslie Smith.
The four-fight preliminary card on Fox Sports 1 begins at 8:00 p.m. ET. The Fox Sports 1 preliminary card consists of: Matt Brown vs. Demian Maia, Nate Marquardt vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos, Yancy Medeiros vs. Francisco Trinaldo, and Rob Font vs. John Lineker.
Leading into the preliminary portion of the card is 90mins of online viewing at UFC Fight Pass. The three fights are Patrick Cummins vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Luan Chagas vs. Sergio Moraes, and Renato Moicano vs. Zubaira Tukhugov.
- The night's action kicks off with four preliminary fights on UFC Fight Pass.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FS1 starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here including Comcast and DirecTV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located herethe Android Marketand AppStore or even now onYouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 195 action on Xbox Live and PS3/PS4 with the help of their video game consoles.