clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Conor McGregor says he's back on UFC 200

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor says he's back on the UFC 200 mega-card against Nate Diaz.

Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

It looks like UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor is fighting Nate Diaz at UFC 200, after all.

McGregor sent out a Tweet on Monday morning stating he is back on the July card after being pulled by the organization last week for not agreeing to do promotional work leading up to the event.

If true, the re-adding of McGregor to UFC 200 comes after UFC president Dana White clarified several times that the Irishman would not be apart of UFC 200, guaranteed. UFC officials have not confirmed McGregor's tweet at the time of the writing of this article.

UFC 200 takes place live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on July 9.

BloodyElbow.com will keep you updated on the latest in this situation.