another of our infamous and patented Care/Don't Care Previews with me, Kid Nate and co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking is here.
Topics addressed include;
- The unpredictability of Derrick Lewis
- Our sincere apologies to Chico Camus for getting him mixed up with Chris Cariaso last week
- Sergio Pettis and is the UFC giving up on him?
- Best wishes to Donna Shalala who just had a stroke
- Rose Namajunas: GICT (Gal I Can't Trust)?
- Is the Fox Sports 1 portion of the show worth Eugene making a 45 minute drive since the rest of it is available on Fight Pass?
- A hair raising yet unfinished tale of living with a speed freak, the underage girls he brought home and attack of the zombie base heads
- Shawn Jordan: GICTA (Guy I Can't Trust Anymore)?
- Is Rashad Evans too rusty to beat Ryan Bader?
- Whose tears were more damning: Alexander Gustafsson or Daniel Cormier?
- The academic conspiracy to deny Hitler's escape from the bunker.
- Much much more
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
As always with the Care/Don't Care preview -- the caveat -- no disrespect is intended to the fighters. This isn't a commentary on the skill, heart or entertainment potential of any fighter, just a commentary on the UFC's marketing of said fighters and whether or not any anticipation has been built for the fight.