Since there's no UFC this weekend my co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking decided to try something new. Alexei Auld is a BE reader and MMA Nation viewer who's been in touch with some ideas for new shows and I really liked this one so we invited him to co-co-host.
The concept is "If I Did It" in which Eugene and I are presented with various MMA PR situations and asked how we would have handled it or what the fighter can do from here. Today's puzzlers include:
- Should Ronda Rousey have posed for SI's swimsuit issue?
- What does Cris Cyborg need to do to get the Rousey fight?
- Anderson Silva's "I wasn't cheating, I was using a sexual enhancement supplement tainted with steroids" excuse
- Hulk Hogan's disastrous suit against Gawker, should he have filed it and what can he do from here?
- Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matter
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
Let us know what you think of the show!