Saturday night, the UFC will return to the MGM Grand Garden Arena with an intriguing night of fights spearheaded by a pair of championship fights. The main event features UFC superstar Ronda Rousey defending her women's bantamweight championship against undefeated Bethe Correia.
The co-main event will showcase a rematch of a legendary old school bout between Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and Antonio Rogerio "Little Nog" Nogueira.
The event also features five more pay-per-view fights: Glaico França vs. Fernando Bruno, Reginaldo Vieira vs. Dileno Lopes, Stefan Struve vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Antonio Silva vs. Soa Palelei, and Claudia Gadelha vs. Jessica Aguilar.
The four-fight preliminary card on Fox Sports 1 begins at 8:00 p.m. ET. The Fox Sports 1 preliminary card consists of: Demian Maia vs. Neil Magny, Rafael Cavalcante vs. Patrick Cummins, Warlley Alves vs. Nordine Taleb and Iuri Alcântara vs. Leandro Issa.
- The night's action kicks off with two preliminary fights on UFC Fight Pass.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FS1 starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here including Comcast and DirecTV.
- The PPV sho will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located herethe Android Marketand AppStore or even now onYouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 187 action on Xbox Live and PS3/PS4 with the help of their video game consoles.