UFC 195 is just days away, and the promotion has put out their usual series of Embedded videos to give fans an inside look at the run-up to the Vegas show. This third episode takes a look at the two headliners, UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler and challenger Carlos Condit, along with featherweights Joe Duffy and Dustin Poirier. Here's a brief rundown of the episode.
- Lawler describes how he got into MMA, and when it would be time to retire
- Condit talks about his lack of superstition while his son mugs for the camera
- Condit says he's never lost in Vegas (it's true, he's 6-0)
- Duffy talks Vegas, and his mom talks about doing some training
- Poirier says he actually likes fighting early so he can watch teammate Lawler fight later on
- Poirier says the Irish fans called Duffy "Canadian Joe" in Dublin
- Condit explains that he had hot oil splashed onto his side and he "screamed like a girl"
- He then says to the photographer "tell me when to look mean" while clowning around a bit more
UFC 195 goes down in the MGM Grand Garden Arena on January 2nd.