It's time for another of our infamous and patented Care/Don't Care Previews with me, Kid Nate and co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking is here.
Topics addressed include:
- A "care" free Fight Pass card
- Are Anthony "the Hippo" Perosh and Gian Villante GICTAs (Guys I Can't Trust Anymore) or GICTs (Guys I Can't Trust)?
- Hippos, the deadliness thereof and inability/refusal to bond with humans
- Kyle Noke....how has Joe Silva not cut this guy already?
- Why is Jake Matthews vs Akbarh Arreoloa headlining the Fox Sports 1 card?
- Who's more of a GICT: Stefan Struve or Jared Rosholt
- Will Robert Whittaker bring Uriah Hall crashing down to Earth?
- Mark Hunt and our imagined desire for a Clint Eastwood moment on behalf of child sexual abuse victims
- Bigfoot Silva....too shot to enjoy seeing him getting punched anymore?
- How much would we pay for each fight on the PPV?
- Will Valerie Letourneau last a full round against Joanna Jedrzejczyk?
- If Holly Holm wins should we re-convene the Warren Commission?
- After she beats Holly Holm is there anything left for Ronda in the UFC?
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
As always with the Care/Don't Care preview -- the caveat -- no disrespect is intended to the fighters. This isn't a commentary on the skill, heart or entertainment potential of any fighter, just a commentary on the UFC's marketing of said fighters and whether or not any anticipation has been built for the fight.