Once again Alexei Auld is back to grill Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking and myself with some PR stumpers from the world of combat sports.
Today's puzzlers include:
- You're Sage Northcutt. Soon as your hype train begins, you announce that you're considering going back to college. Is the UFC pay that bad or are you angling for more money?
- You're the UFC, how do you do to keep your Golden Boy happy without alienating your veterans?
- You're Ronda Rousey's coach Edmond Tarverdyan, Rousey's mom Dr. AnnMaria De Mars has taken to trashing you in interviews calling you a "terrible coach" and that Ronda is only still training at your camp due to "superstition." How do you handle?
- You're Ronda Rousey. Your latest "Bob" announces to the world that dating is for babies and you're his woman and he's your man. He's still married and was accused of wife beating. You release a statement confirming the relationship. How do you handle potential brand backlash?
- You're Urijah Faber. Bang left and you called him a sexist, money grubbing racist. TJ left and you said he has a temper and hurts his sparring partners. Is this bad mouthing good for your brand?
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
Let us know what you think of the show!