Phoenix Carnevale was at the UFC 169 Q&A with Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones yesterday and the UFC 169 weigh ins. The champ says he has a lot of work to do in the 205 pound division and needs to beat Glover Teixeira at UFC 172 and then rematch Alexander Gustafsson successfully and then beat Daniel Cormier.
Ambitious plans. Think he'll get it all done?
- UFC 169 Factgrinder: The Wrestling Career of Urijah Faber.
- UFC 169: Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber preview and the prognostication
- UFC 169 Countdown show compilation: Barao vs. Faber, Aldo vs. Lamas, Overeem vs. Mir
- UFC 169 Free Fight: Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick
- UFC 169 Free Fight: Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo