Actor and UFC middleweight Cung Le caught up with Marcos Villegas of Fight Hub TV to discuss his recovery from not one, not two, but three elbow surgeries since his last fight, his desire to fight Wanderlei Silva again -- which Le calls his "dream match", his diet and typical walking weight, and his role and experience on the upcoming TUF China series.
You're welcome to peep the video on Youtube as an alternative to the embedded video player.
- Urijah Faber on how a win at UFC 169 could make him the next UFC PPV draw
- Rener Gracie: 'No limit' to CM Punk's potential in MMA
- Roy Nelson vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira planned for UFC event in Abu Dhabi
- Dana White calls for Julianna Pena to leave her gym following severe knee injury
- UFC 169 Fact Check: The kickboxing resume of Alistair Overeem