1. the action of cutting into or dissecting a living body.
2. the practice of subjecting living animals to cutting operations, especially in order to advance physiological and pathological knowledge.
3. What Kid Nate is making us calling this show.
Key topics covered include:
- Will training under Duane Ludwig and Team Alpha Male propel Lamas to a featherweight title?
- Why is Barao headlining over Aldo?
- What's a question mark kick? Is it what Nikita Krylov employed in his UFC debut last week?
- Does Lamas even train with Team Alpha Male? Ask Kid Nate.
- Does Urijah Faber have a chance this time around against Renan Barao?
- Will Mir be the same ol' Mir against Overeem, or does he have some surprises left?
- What's in Connor's pipe? And he does what in his free time?