Fans always enjoy going backstage with Dana White at a UFC, but UFC 168 might be too intense for some. Not only do we see Chris Leben before and after his last UFC bout, Ronda Rousey defending her title against a hated rival in Miesha Tate but we are there when Anderson Silva breaks his leg against Chris Weidman.
Not for the faint of heart!
But are any Bloody Elbow readers truly faint of heart?
- Dana White seems happy with Association of Ringside Physicians call to eliminate TRT exemptions
- Injury Update: Ross Pearson's knee injury
- Michael Johnson: Melvin Guillard is more of a dangerous fight than Khabib Nurmagomedov
- UFC 169 Judo Chop: Jose Aldo, Renan Barao and the Nova Uniao Arm Triangle
- UFC 169: Barao vs. Faber Care/Don't Care preview with Kid Nate and Eugene