How do you create stars? What do you do with the stars you've lost? Is there any way to recreate PPV buys when your biggest names are unavailable? These are just a few of the topics that Dana white covers in this interview with Sherdog. He talks about the PPV landscape heading in to 2014 and the plans for expanding into international markets. What the UFC is going to do without Georges St-Pierre and Anderson Silva; all the skinny on 2013 and heading in to 2014.
More from Bloody Elbow
- Michael Johnson wants fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov, tweeting 'let's make this happen'
- UFC Fight Night 35: Sicilia on how Dana White saved him & bar brawl over Julianna Pena
- Lucas Martins motivated by Bryan Caraway's 'knock (Ronda's) teeth down her throat' comments
- Knuckle Up #435: The Lies-Rumor Round-Up, Belfort-Machida-Jacare Axis Powers, Nate & Khabib, UFC Fight Night 35 + Why Silva/GSP need to be left the hell alone for awhile
- Costa Philippou looking to put loss to Francis Carmont behind him heading into Fight Night 35