Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
Topics covered today include:
- Mayweather vs. Alvarez - is it really competitive? What happens if Mayweather humiliates Alvarez? Is there another Mayweather on the horizon? What if Alvarez hurts Mayweather?
- Lots of digressions including the time Eugene tried to bounce Heavyweight boxing legend Gerry Cooney from a club
- Much much more
Fight coverage: Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez
• Preview: Mayweather-Canelo is a true superfight
• Mayweather could make $100 million for fight | Record-setting gate
• Mayweather vs. Canelo undercard workout highlights
• Photos and quotes: Mayweather-Canelo final presser | Angel Garcia's rant
• Picks: Fighters heavily favor Mayweather to win