UFC 158 airs tonight, March 16th, 2013 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The five main card fights will air on pay-per-view with portions of the preliminary card airing on FX TV in the United States and Sportsnet in Canada, with the remainder streaming live on Facebook.
The pay-per-view broadcast features five fights including a huge UFC welterweight title fight between champion Georges St. Pierre defending against former Strikeforce champ Nick Diaz. The other top fights on the card are in the welterweight division as well, with top contenders Johny Hendricks and Carlos Condit meeting in the co-main event while Jake Ellenberger takes on Nate Marquardt in the third bout. The card will be opened by two bouts featuring Canadians - Nick Ring will take on Chris Camozzi at middleweight, while Mike Ricci will meet Colin Fletcher at lightweight. The PPV begins at 10 p.m. ET.
The FX/Sportsnet broadcast starts at 8 p.m. ET and features four bouts: Patrick Cote vs. Bobby Voelker at welterweight; Antonio Carvalho vs. Darren Elkins at featherweight; Dan Miller vs. Jordan Mein at welterweight; and John Makdessi vs. Daron Cruickshank at lightweight.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. They are also streamed on Youtube. The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:30 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event, which can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- There's also an iPhone app for finding Sports Bars showing the UFC.