Eugene S. Robinson host of Knuckle Up and author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking [Harper Collins], A LONG SLOW SCREW [Robotic Boot] and a play called THE INIMITABLE SOUNDS OF LOVE; A THREESOME IN FOUR ACTS [Southern] also sings for a band called OXBOW and appeared in Bill Cosby's Leonard Part 6, a Miller Genuine Draft commercial, and had his own TV show in Germany called? "The Eugene Robinson Show." And in a weirder moment yet? Just after ROUND #451 wherein he called Reality TV a "garbage scow" he gets offered? A reality show, natch. And his response: "if it pays and I don't have to eat POOP on camera, YES!!!"
And on top of that? JOE KAVEY [0-24] is pissed off with him.
NOTE: want to follow him on TWITTER? God knows why but here: https://twitter.com/
And did we mention our sponsors? Skullgame.com? And have you bought a shirt yet? No. Fine. We'll just eat those then. No worries.
Finally don't forget to subscribe to MMA Nation on YouTube so you won't miss a single episode.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- BE's Baddest MMA Greatest of All Time Tournament : #2 Chuck Liddell vs. #7 Frankie Edgar
- Asian MMA: Full ONE FC 11: Total Domination Fight Card
- Cole Miller says fighters on local shows making more sponsorship money than him
- UFC Fight Night 33: Hunt vs. Bigfoot fight card shaping up
- Daily MMA 10/6: Top 10 submissions in UFC history, Bellator 102 fight videos