Monday morning, we talked about a tweet UFC Featherweight Conor McGregor made in reference to a hypothetical sexual situation involving himself and women's Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and challenger Miesha Tate. After a fan asked McGregor who he'd prefer to spend a night with, Conor quoted Dr. Dre's "Let's Get High" saying "One riidin dick, one lickin ma toessssss,"
Conor has since deleted the original tweet and has offered up this apology on Twitter and Facebook:
I would like to personally apologize to both Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate. This morning I quoted a song on Twitter in an attempt to make a joke, which I now I see was totally unacceptable and offensive. I have infinite respect for Miesha and Ronda as individuals and as athletes. I have always been a big fan of women's MMA and the incredible talented athletes that compete in the sport. I regret making this offensive comment and I sincerely apologize to anyone whom I offended, but especially Ronda and Miesha.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Mark Coleman added as B.J. Penn's wrestling coach on TUF 19
- Invicta FC announces the lineup for its December 7th card
- Daily MMA 10/14: Fedor Emelianenko talks UFC and Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos 3
- Joe Rogan's 8 favorite Heavyweight KO's in UFC history
- Glory champion Rico Verhoeven: 'I'm the best Heavyweight in the world. I'm the new face of Glory'