Eugene S. Robinson host of Knuckle Up and author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking [Harper Collins], A LONG SLOW SCREW [Robotic Boot] and a play called THE INIMITABLE SOUNDS OF LOVE; A THREESOME IN FOUR ACTS [Southern] also sings for a band called OXBOW and appeared in Bill Cosby's Leonard Part 6, a Miller Genuine Draft commercial, and had his own TV show in Germany called? "The Eugene Robinson Show." And in a weirder moment yet? Just after ROUND #451 wherein he called Reality TV a "garbage scow" he gets offered? A reality show, natch. And his response: "if it pays and I don't have to eat POOP on camera, YES!!!"
NOTE: want to follow him on TWITTER? God knows why but here: https://twitter.com/eugen
And did we mention our sponsors? Skullgame.com? And have you bought a shirt yet? No. Fine. Jackass.
Finally don't forget to subscribe to MMA Nation on YouTube so you won't miss a single episode.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Jon Jones felt Super Bowl weekend fight was 'rushing a bit'
- Yushin Okami signs with World Series of Fighting
- UFC 166: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3 fight card
- Daily MMA 10/13: Glory 11 highlights, Bellator 103 fight videos, Holly Holm's KO
- Bound by Blood documentary on Frank Shamrock worth a watch