Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, will be LIVE! at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT for another edition of the show. Join hosts Matt Bishop and MMA Mania's Brian Hemminger as they discuss all the latest news in mixed martial arts, including a preview of Bellator 68, which is headlined by the Season 6 Featherweight Tournament final between Daniel Straus and Marlon Sandro. We'll also discuss the booking of the Jon Jones/Dan Henderson fight, King Mo's signing with Bellator and more.
We've got another loaded lineup of guests. On today's show, we'll chat with:
- UFC flyweight Louis Gaudinot about his "Fight of the Night" win against John Lineker at UFC on FOX 3. We'll talk with him about what that win means and more.
- UFC bantamweight Jeff Hougland will be with us to talk about his return to the cage to face Yves Jabouin at UFC on FUEL TV 3 next week in Virginia. We'll discuss that fight, the long layoff, being on a UFC main card so soon and more.
- UFC light-heavyweight Ryan Jimmo will join us to talk about his UFC debut against Anthony Perosh at UFC 149 in July. Plus, the former MFC light-heavyweight champion will respond to Mark Pavelich's epic burial of him on Tuesday's show.
- UFC lightweight Danny Castillo will be on the show to discuss his UFC on FOX 3 win against John Cholish. We'll talk about that win, where he feels he is in the stacked lightweight division, what's next for him and more.
- We'll also welcome Legacy FC promoter Mick Maynard to preview Legacy FC 11, which airs live Friday on HDNet. We'll chat with him about that show, signing Gerald Harris long-term, the Jamie Varner situation and more.
Bloody Elbow Radio is sponsored by Bad Boy. Get your Alexander Gustafsson UFC on FUEL TV walk out T-shirt only from Bad Boy at BadBoy.com. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook and tell them Bloody Elbow sent you.
How to listen:
Want to get in touch with the BE Radio crew? Here's how you can do so:
Phone: (347) 202-0934
Twitter: @mbish86 or @BrianHemminger
BloodyElbow.com: Leave a question or comment in this post
For those calling in, you will first be picked up by our producer who will take your information and get what you want to talk about. You will then be queued. We will try to get to everyone as soon as we can. We ask that you call in around the time of the topic you want to discuss.