Items of interest include:
- Dana White revealed he will "probably" strip Sean Sherk of his title if his positive steroids test is not overturned by the CSAC on Dec. 4;
- White offered Randy Couture a title defense, presumably against Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. Couture has not officially declined the bout. White claimed Couture text messaged him recently. "Randy's going to make a decision one way or the other," White said. "We're going to meet and talk and see where we're at." White said he wants the situation resolved this week;
- The UFC announced plans for a UFC Fight Night Jan. 23. No other details were released;
- White conceded he had no idea who would be next to challenge Anderson Silva. He said he had continued attempts to coax former Olympian Dan Henderson into a title fight with Silva. Henderson remains resistant to the move;
- The UFC has targeted the state of Florida for a potential pay-per-view date in 2008, though a specific city has not been decided upon; and New York in late ’08 or early ’09
- White indicated no decision had been made on whether or not UFC 80 "Rapid Fire" will be televised live on PPV or on a tape delay on Spike TV;
- White said he did not watch the MMA debut of Kimbo Slice.